Idle Hands Are The Devils Fists
Hello there. So I know it's been awhile since I updated. Well I'm sorry but I have lessons all day and then afterward I must go to train for Danish Army. It's no easy OK? Today I carry fifty pound sack of potatos through obstacle course with drill master testing me with stopwatch. Then when I came home my mother hits me with high heel shoe because I forgot to pick up goat milk from the market. You may feel sad for me in America but please do not, this is just the way life is in Denmark. This is not France where students knit sweaters and paint flowers when their lessons are finished. In fact I am actually quite happy now because holiday is coming soon and I will get to travel to Canada to visit my uncle in Hamilton, Ontario. I hope to watch hockey match and hear local heavy metal scene at an underground club. I also hope to drink some beer and maybe get drunken, I heard from some older boys at school it is the thing to be doing. If you're in Hamilton look for me, I'll be wearing my Entombed shirt and awesome pants with flames up the side. Oh by the way I heard in America there was controversy over what they showed during Superbowl television advertisements. Well I say you people are fucked up because one minute you show violent Bruce Willis action movie and next minute you can't show a sexy lady in a 1950s bathing suit. Here in Denmark we show full oral sexation on television and real people getting killed on the news. It seems like that's just life to me you can't be hiding everything from your children because then when you thrust a rifle into their hands and send them off to take lives in foreign lands they'll be unprepared."Brother kills the brother, spilling blood all across the land. Killing for religion, its something I don't understand," Dave Mustang, Metallica/Megadeth.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home