It's a long way to the bottom if you forget how to rock and roll...
Hello there! Yes! I am here in Hamilton, Ontario visiting with Uncle Harry! I love this country. I try beer for first time and hashish! It all happened when I go to see great rocking metal show at The Underground in downtown Hamilton. It was a great show headlined by Chainsaw Abortion. Opening acts were Furious Rape and Fistful Of Wounds. Chainsaw Abortion absolutely thrashed nonstop and wouldn't let up and the other two were pretty awesome as well. Well I was wearing my Entombed shirt and flame leather pants so some bikers gave me three cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon and two bottles of Molson and we smoked a hash cigarette in the alleyway. They also maked sure that I was not getting trampled in the moshing pit. When Uncle Harry come to pick me up in Mercury Sable I am vomiting in the backseat but I just says "I'm sorry Uncle Harry I think I ate some bad donuts at Tim Hortons." So what is next for me is that I realize I want to live the rock and roll lifestyle forever man! I am going to train extra hard with band now so I can get the fuck out of this country and live life on the road. Sex, drugs, and rock and roll babee! Well, for now I must be getting back to my geography studies so I can wake up early for academy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home